Cow & Gate 2 Follow On Baby Milk Powder Formula, 6-12 Months, 800g
Cow & Gate Stage 2 Follow On Baby Milk Powder from 6-12 months. Enriched with: – iron – vitamin D – Calcium – Complements a weaning diet When it comes to looking after your little one, support care and nutrition all help. Did you know that from 6 months old your baby needs more iron in their diet? Our follow on milk can lend a helping hand to support your little one’s nutritional needs as part of a varied, balanced diet, right up until they turn 1 year old. Vitamin D & Calcium for normal bone development. Iron to support normal cognitive development.
Feeding babies for over 100 years. What’s Next?
Toddling, exploring, learning to talk – as they do more, they need more love and support. From 12 months, your baby will take on even more new challenges. So you may decide to move on to Cow & Gate growing up milk. It’s nutritionally tailored to support 1-2 year old’s changing needs, as part of a varied diet. For information on Halaal, visit our website. Important notice Cow & Gate follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months.
The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should only be made on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs. Dental advice Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Cow & Gate Stage 2 Follow on Baby Milk Powder Formula in India
Ingredients of Cow & Gate 2 Baby Milk Powder Formula Pack
- “Lactose (from MILK),
- Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil),
- Skimmed MILK,
- Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from MILK),
- Demineralised Whey (from MILK),
- Whey Concentrate (from MILK),
- Whey Protein (from MILK),
- Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS),
- Calcium Phosphate,
- FISH Oil,
- Potassium Chloride,
- Sodium Citrate,
- Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate,
- Choline Chloride,
- Vitamin C,
- Potassium Citrate,
- Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin),
- Magnesium Chloride,
- Iron Sulphate,
- Zinc Sulphate,
- Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate,
- Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt,
- Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate,
- Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt,
- Vitamin E,
- Pantothenic Acid,
- Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt,
- Copper Sulphate,
- Vitamin A,
- Vitamin B6,
- Potassium Iodide,
- Folic Acid,
- Manganese Sulphate,
- Sodium Selenite,
- Vitamin K1,
- Vitamin D3,
- Vitamin B12.
Contains: Fish, Milk, Soya”
Buy Cow & Gate Product in India
Feeding guide 6-12 months
Approx. 1 beaker/bottle, Quality of water: 210ml, 7fl.oz, No. of level scoops (1 scoop = 4.9g): 7
After 6 months, once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby about 1 pint (500-600ml) of follow-on milk per day. Cow & Gate follow-on milk is specially formulated for the nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only.
Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop may change from time to time.
Prepare your cow & gate baby’s milk formula
How to use this Cow & Gate Stage 2 Baby Milk Powder Formula Pack ?
To open: remove tamper evidence strip and lift lid.
In the pack is a scoop and leveller to help you measure the correct amount of powder. Store your scoop in the lid between uses.
Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
How to prepare Cow & Gate Stage 2 milk formula ?
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle/beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl.oz) of boiled cooled water. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed. Cap the bottle/beaker and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. If using a bottle, remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours.
If necessary, offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
Manufacturer Contact Information
Whitehorse Bus Park Trowbridge Wiltshire Ba14 0Xq
Our more lets product show on etradus.in