Showing 1–15 of 21 results
Affordable Harddisk Price Storage Solutions to Fit Your Budget
We offer cost-effective storage solutions with price varying based on factors like harddisk capacity, speed, and brand. Smaller capacity HDDs with 500GB or 1TB typically come at lower prices, while larger 2TB to 6TB drives are affordable options for ample storage.
Best Desktop Harddisk Price in India
A desktop hard disk drive, often referred to as an internal HDD, is a primary storage device installed within a desktop computer. It provides storage for the operating system, software, files, and data, allowing users to access and manage digital content directly from their desktop systems.
External HDD Drive
A external harddisk is a portable hard drive with a USB interface for data transfer. It offers additional storage capacity, backup solutions, and easy portability. These drives are commonly used for data storage, backup, and file sharing due to their convenience and versatility.
SSD Hard Disk Drive
An SSD (Solid-State Drive) is a data storage device that uses NAND flash memory to store data. SSDs are faster and more durable than traditional HDDs, offering quicker boot times and improved overall system performance. They are widely used in laptops, desktops, and servers.
High Speed NVMe SSD Hard Drive
NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) SSDs are high-speed storage devices that outperform traditional SATA SSDs. They use the NVMe protocol and PCIe interface to deliver rapid data transfer, making them ideal for gaming, content creation, and demanding applications requiring high-performance storage.
Surveillance HDD – CCTV Harddisk Drive
Surveillance HDDs are designed for continuous, reliable data recording in surveillance systems. They offer features like high data transfer rates, low power consumption, and built-in vibration and heat resistance. These drives are crucial for ensuring uninterrupted surveillance video recording and data retention.
Best Hard disk Brands in India
- Western Digital (WD)
- Hitachi (HGST)
These brands offer a range of HDD models with different capacities, speeds, and features, ensuring a variety of options for consumers and businesses.
SSD vs HDD
- Faster data access.
- No moving parts for data retrieval.
- Rapid boot times.
- Quick application loading.
- Better for system responsiveness.
- Energy-efficient, lower power consumption.
- Silent operation.
- Durable in shock and vibration-prone environments.
- Reduced heat generation.
- Faster file copying and data transfer.
- Longer lifespan.
- Lower risk of mechanical failures.
- Smaller and lighter.
- Ideal for laptops and portable devices.
- More reliable for operating systems.
- Suitable for frequently accessed data.
- Solid-state NAND flash memory.
- Limited heat generation.
- Lower risk of physical damage.
- Faster data encryption and decryption.
- Slower data access due to moving parts.
- Relies on spinning platters and read/write heads.
- Longer boot times.
- Slower application loading.
- Lower system responsiveness.
- Higher power consumption.
- Audible noise during operation.
- Prone to mechanical failures.
- Greater risk of damage from shocks.
- More heat generation.
- Slower file copying and data transfer.
- Shorter lifespan.
- Heavier and bulkier.
- Common in desktop PCs.
- Suitable for large file storage.
- Magnetic platters and read/write heads.
- More heat generation.
- Susceptible to physical damage.
- Slower data encryption and decryption.
- Economical for mass storage.