Aptamil Oats, Raisin and Apple Bircher Muesli (10+ Months) – 275g
Aptamil Oats, Raisin & Apple Bircher Muesli, Making the right feeding choices for you and your baby, We’ve been pioneering research into infant and toddler nutrition for over 50 years to help you give your baby the best start in life. We ensure only high quality grains and fruit are selected and then combine these with our tailored blend of ingredients, Pronutravi.
Aptamil Oats, Raisin and Apple Bircher Muesli
- Pronutravi™ our tailored blend of ingredients
- Vitamin B1 – To complement a healthy balanced diet.
- Iron – To support normal cognitive development.
- Vitamins C and D – Vitamin D for normal bone development.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Please store this product in a cool dry place (not in the fridge) and once opened use within 28 days.
Do not leave your baby alone whilst feeding.
Remember to clean your baby’s teeth, especially before bedtime.
Preparation and Usage (Aptamil Apple Bircher Muesli)
Small soft pieces of food are best once your baby can happily chew mashed foods, because the next step is for your foods, because the next step is for your foods, because the next step is for your baby to become used to food that is chunkier. Why not add small fruits like blueberries or small chunks of bigger fruits such as mango, for a great taste and the right texture?
- Using a clean bowl and feeding spoon…
- Mix 1 spoonfuls of your baby’s usual milk.
- If serving warm, check temperature before feeding.
- As your baby’s appetite grows use more spoonfuls to make a bigger serving.
- This is only a guide, if you want to alter the consistency, add more or less milk as required.
- Oats (68%) (contains Gluten),
- Dried Fruits (30%) (Raisins, Plums, Apples),
- Ground Hazelnut,
- Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Iodine),
- Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin D3),
- Prepared with 20g Dried Fruit and 83g Fresh Fruit per 100g dry product.
- Contains Gluten,
- Oats & Hazelnuts
Our more lets product show on etradus.in