Zebronics Zeb-LPC12A Toner Cartridge for HP Pro, Canon Printer
Zebronics 12A Toner Cartridge for HP Pro, Canon, ZEB-LPC12A is a laser printer toner cartridge that is ideal for offices and home use. It has a 2000 page yield and comes with a high-quality toner powder& PCR. The toner cartridge gives high-resolution blackness with excellent clarity and a smudge-free output.
Suitable for use in
- H LJ 1010/1012/1015/1018/1020/1022/1022N/1022NW/3015/3020/3030/3050 / 3052/3055/M1005 /M1005 MFP/M1319f MFP
- C LS LBP2900/2900B/3000
- C-IC MF4690
- C iS MF4140
Features of Zebronics Cartridge Pro Zeb-LPC12A Toner
- Upto 2000 page yield
- High Quality printing
- Eco Friendly
- Smudge-free Output
- Rich & darker Prints
- Ideal for office & home use
- Cartridge Color : Black
- Operating Temperature Range : 15~32℃
- Storage Temperature Range : -25~40℃
- Operating Humidity Range : 20~80%
- Non-Operating Humidity Range : 30~93%
- Noise level : ≤52dB
- Product Dimension : 275 x 85 x 90 mm (W x D x H)
- Package Dimension : 305 x 100 x 120 mm (W x D x H)
- Net Weight : 620 g
- Always keep the cartridge and box upright.
- Store in a dry place with temperature below 40°c, avoid direct sunlight.
- Install the cartridge immediately after removing from packaging, do not touch the roller drum.
- Be careful with the toner powder. Please consult with a doctor in case of direct exposure with skin or eyes.
- Any sudden change in humidity or temperature might affect the performance of the toner cartridge.
- Recycle the empty cartridges responsibly, return back to the cartridge vendor.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not dispose in fire.
How to Replace HP Pro 12A Toner Cartridge Zebronics ?
Instructions for replacing the cartridge
- Step 1 : Turn off the printer and remove the old cartridge as show in the image.
- Step-2 : Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and remove the black protection film.
- Step 3 : Shake the cartridge few times as shown in the image.
- Step-4 : Carefully remove the sealing tape from the cartridge. (Please note that this step may not applicable for all models.)
- Step 5 : If there are protective orange separates on the cartridge then please remove it as shown in image. (Please note that this step may not applicable for all models.)
- Step-6 : If there is protective insulation paper on the cartridge then please remove it as show in the image. (Please note that this step may not applicable for all models.)
- Step 7 : Insert the cartridge into the printer and Close the printer lid.
Our more lets product show on etradus.in