Aptamil Hungry First Infant Milk Formula Powder from Birth, 800g
Inspired by 50 years of research in early life science, our team of Nutricia scientists has developed our latest Aptamil Hungry Infant Milk Formula Powder, suitable for combination or bottle feeding. Now with a palm oil free oil blend and a fresh new look on pack.
The beginning of your baby’s life is a special and beautiful time.
Our passionate team of more than 500 scientists and experts have developed our Aptamil® Hungry First Infant Milk, inspired by 50 years of research in early life science. Our formulation is nutritionally complete* and suitable from birth as a breastmilk substitute.
*As required by legislation for all infant milk, it is nutritionally complete and suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth when it’s too early to introduce solids, or as part of a weaning diet from 6 to 12 months. Before introducing solid foods, speak to your healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Hungry First Infant Milk Formula Powder
Water, Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk),Vegetable oils (High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), Galacto‐oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Emulsifiers (Mono‐ & diglycerides of fatty acids, Soy lecithin), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish oil, Calcium phosphate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium citrate, Choline chloride, Vitamin C, L-Cysteine hydrochloride, Potassium hydroxide, Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Inositol, Potassium chloride, Copper sulphate, Ferrous lactate, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium oxide, L-Carnitine, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Pantothenic acid, Nicotinamide, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
How to prepare Aptamil Hungry First Infant Milk Formula Powder ?
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® Hungry First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Suitable from birth
First Infant Milk
Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Our more lets product show on etradus.in