Aptamil Anti Reflux Baby Milk Powder Formula, from Birth, 800g
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Aptamil Anti Reflux is a food for special medical purposes for the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation. It should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth, and/or as part of a balanced diet from 6-12 months baby.
To be used under medical supervision
Suitable from birth, Aptamil Anti-Reflux is formulated for the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation.
If you are concerned that your baby has frequent reflux or regurgitation you should speak to your healthcare professional.
Aptamil Anti-Reflux should not be used in combination with antacids or other thickeners and is not suitable for premature infants.
Reflux and regurgitation: Babies often spit up small amounts of milk after feeding (commonly referred to as posseting) and this is perfectly normal. However, some babies may suffer from more frequent reflux or regurgitation which can be caused by the developing digestive system.
We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
Ingredients of Anti Reflux Baby Milk Powder
Dairy-based blend (of which 28% is fermented) [Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, High oleic sunflower oil), Skimmed milk, Demineralised whey (from milk), Whey concentrate (from milk), Calcium phosphate, Fish oil, Choline chloride, Potassium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Magnesium chloride, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Inositol, Calcium carbonate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl palmitate), Pantothenic acid, Nicotinamide, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Thickener (Carob bean gum), Whey protein (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Taurine, Ferrous sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Adenosine 5′-monophosphate, Inosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Guanosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin D3.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
How to prepare Aptamil Anti Reflux milk
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
Food for Special Medical Purposes
Ask for advice from your healthcare professional before use
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 45 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle. Hold the bottle horizontally and shake from left to right for 10 seconds, then hold it vertically and shake from top to bottom for 10 seconds. The time between adding the scoops and shaking the bottle should be as short as possible.
- Leave the bottle to stand for 5 minutes to allow it to thicken. Turn the bottle upside down just before feeding. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil Anti-Reflux is a food for special medical purposes for the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation. It should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth and as part of a balanced diet from 6-12 months. This product should not be used in combination with antacids or other thickeners and is not suitable for premature infants. For enteral use only.
Suitable from birth
Food for Special Medical Purposes with carob bean gum and a 27% fermented dairy based blend
Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Our more lets product show on etradus.in