Aptamil 1 Lactose Free Baby Milk Formula Powder From Birth 400g
Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science, our team of Nutricia scientists has developed our latest Aptamil Lactose Free First Infant Baby Milk powder Formula, suitable from birth. If you are concerned that your baby needs a lactose free infant milk, speak to your healthcare professional. This product is not suitable for infants with galactosaemia.
Ingredients of Aptamil Lactose Baby Milk Powder
Glucose syrup, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Calcium caseinate (from milk), Maltodextrin, Calcium phosphate, Sodium citrate, Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Fish oil, Potassium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Potassium chloride, L-Cysteine, Choline chloride, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Vitamin C, Potassium hydroxide, Inositol, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, Uridine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Pantothenic acid, Adenosine 5′-monophosphate, Inosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Preparing your baby’s feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided level off the powder with a clean, dry knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Important notice before use Aptamil lactose free baby infant milk powder formula
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® Lactose Free First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Suitable from birth
Lactose Free First Infant Milk
Important feeding advice
- Make up each feed as required.
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Storage of Lactose Free Baby Milk
Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Our more lets product show on etradus.in