Kendamil Organic Follow-On milk Stage 2 800g
Kendamil Organic Stage 2 milk contains the very best of nature.
We’re 100% British and don’t do palm oil, fish oil or other nasties. What we do do is organic full cream nutrients, plant-based DHA and HMOs to build up your little one’s immune system. Simple.
Our Stage 2 milk is suitable from six months
Ingredients of Kendamil Baby Milk Formula
Organic whole milk, Organic demineralised milk whey protein powder, Organic skimmed milk, Organic vegetable oils (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed), Organic galacto-oligosaccharides (from milk), Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium chloride, Calcium lactate, Magnesium chloride, Oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp., Vitamin C, Potassium hydroxide, Choline bi-tartrate, Inositol, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Taurine, Nucleotides (cytidine-5’-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5’-monophosphate, adenosine-5’-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5’-monophosphate), Iron pyrophosphate, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Copper sulphate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Allergy Advice: For Allergens See Ingredients in Bold.
How to Preparation of Kendamil Organic Stage 2 ?
- Step 1: Wash hands, then sterilise your feeding utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Step 2: Boil fresh water and let cool for 30 minutes before adding powder. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Measure the required water into a sterilised bottle.
- Step 3: Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of levelled scoops to the bottle. Use the straight edge inside the lid to level each scoop.
- Step 4: Place on a sterilised cap and shake well to dissolve powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Step 5: Cool to a natural body temperature. Always test the temperature of the liquid on your wrist prior to feeding your baby.
Our more lets product show on etradus.in